Magnesium Citrate by Walgreen Co
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: Walgreen Co
NDC Code: 0363-0667
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
you are on a low salt diet
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or sodium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
you are taking any other drug. Take this prouct 2 or more hours before or after other durgs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a help professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
- children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
- children 2 to 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
- children under 2 years of age- ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
•magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
•sodium content 45 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
•store at temperaturs between 46⁰ and 86⁰ F (8⁰ and 30⁰ C)
citric acid, lemon oil, polyethylene glycol , purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, sucrose
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO., 200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
MADE IN U.S.A. WITH U.S. AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Walgreen Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|