Magnesium Citrate by Walgreen Co
Medically reviewed on January 29, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: Walgreen Co
NDC Code: 0363-0667
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
you are on a low salt diet
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or sodium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
you are taking any other drug. Take this prouct 2 or more hours before or after other durgs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a help professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
- children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
- children 2 to 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
- children under 2 years of age- ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
•magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
•sodium content 45 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
•store at temperaturs between 46⁰ and 86⁰ F (8⁰ and 30⁰ C)
citric acid, lemon oil, polyethylene glycol , purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, sucrose
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO., 200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
MADE IN U.S.A. WITH U.S. AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Walgreen Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.