citroma by Walgreens Co
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: Walgreens Co
NDC Code: 0363-0693
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or sodium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum of 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- each fl oz contains: magnesium 290 mg
- each fl oz contains potassium 80 mg
cherry flavor, citric acid, potassium bicarbonate, water purified, red 40, sodium saccharin
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO., 200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
2016 Walgreen Co.
MADE IN U.S.A. WITH U.S. AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS
magesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 21, 2018