Stool Softener by ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
NDC Code: 55301-351
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take only by mouith. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children|
12 years and over
take 1 to 3 liquid gels
|children 2 to under|
12 years of age
|take 1 liquid gel daily|
2 years of age
|ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- use by expiration date on package
D&C yellow #10, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerine, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Compare To The Active Ingredient of Colace®*
For Comfortable Relief
100 LIQUID GELS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
Product of Canada 50844 REV0712D35112
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Manufactured For: Your Military Exchanges
Distributed by: LNK International, Inc., Hauppauge, NY 11788
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|
|Accucaps Industries, Ltd.||248441727||MANUFACTURE(55301-351)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.