Stool Softener by L&R Distributors, Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 27, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-288
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children|
12 years and over
take 1 to 3 liquid
|children 2 to under|
12 years of age
|take 1 liquid gel
2 years of age
|ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- use by expiration date on package
D&C yellow #10, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerine, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol
the lower price name brand
Docusate sodium 100 mg
for comfortable relief
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Colace®
100 Liquid Gels
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue
Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
50844 REV0712E35112 Product of Canada
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
|Accucaps Industries, Ltd.||248441727||MANUFACTURE(15127-288)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(15127-288)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.