Major Povidone Iodine
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 3, 2018.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-1102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine USP10% w/w (available iodine 1%)
for the treatment of:
- minor wounds
- kills bacteria promptly
For external use only.
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- redness, irritation or swelling occurs or pain persists
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply directly to affected area
- may be bandaged
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Close cap tightly after use.
- For control no. and expiration date, see carton and/or crimp of tube.
- Will not stain natural fabrics.
- Protect from freezing.
glycerin, PEG-6, PEG-32, propylene glycol
Adverse Drug Event call (800)616-2471
Dist. By MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS
31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, Ml 48150 USA
Re-Oder No. 100433 M-101
Major® NDC 0904-1102-31
FIRST AID OINTMENT
NET WT. 1 OZ (28.35 g) *Compare to
POVIDINE – IODINE 10% Active Ingredient of
AVAILABLE IODINE 1% Betadine® Ointment
|MAJOR POVIDONE IODINE
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Registrant - Faria Limited dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals (151177797)|
|Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals||151177797||MANUFACTURE(0904-1102)|
More about povidone iodine topical
- Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (6)