Nasal Decongestant by Rugby Laboratories
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories
NDC Code: 0536-3607
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains and MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
|adults and children 12 years and older||take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours|
|children ages 6 to 12 years||take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store at room temperature
Calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red #40 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, gelatin, kaolin, lactose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, silica, stearic acid, sugar and titanium dioxide
*Rugby Laboratories is not affiliated with the owner of the registered trademark Sudafed®
SAFETY SEALED: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER SEAL IS BROKEN
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
Re-order No. 370277
Rev. 03/17 R-29
pseudoephedrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (079246066)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2017