GNP Lubricant Eye
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 0.4mg in 1mg, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 0.3mg in 1mg
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-018
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene Glycol 400 (0.4%).........................................Lubricant
Propylene Glycol (0.3%)....................................................Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Warnings For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain.
- changes in vision occur.
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) get worse or lasts more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if carton is open or neckband on the bottle is broken or missing.
Inactive ingredients: Boric Avid, Calcium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Hydrochloric Acid, Hypromellose 2910, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodim Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Chloride
Amerisource Bergen Corporation
1300 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Made in Korea
|GNP LUBRICANT EYE
polyethylene glycol 400 solution/ drops
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)