Hongo Killer by Efficient Laboratories Inc
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 2mg in 10mL
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-601
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Undecylenic Acid 20% w/v.......... Antifungal
Uses For the cure of most:
- athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
For the relief of:
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire and flame
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membrane.
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a health professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Hongo Killer Antifungal Spray over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp and nails.
Inactive ingredients aloe vera, fragrance, hypromelloses, isopropyl alcohol, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), water
Questions or Comments?
(305) 805-3456 Monday-Friday (9 am - 5 pm EST).
undecylenic acid spray
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.