Hongo Killer by Efficient Laboratories Inc
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 2mg in 10mL
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-601
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Undecylenic Acid 20% w/v.......... Antifungal
Uses For the cure of most:
- athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
For the relief of:
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire and flame
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membrane.
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a health professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Hongo Killer Antifungal Spray over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp and nails.
Inactive ingredients aloe vera, fragrance, hypromelloses, isopropyl alcohol, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), water
Questions or Comments?
(305) 805-3456 Monday-Friday (9 am - 5 pm EST).
undecylenic acid spray
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)