GNP Medicated Wipes
Medically reviewed on July 2, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WITCH HAZEL 0.5mg in 1mg
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-055
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Witch Hazel, 50% v/v...................................................Astringent
Uses For temporary relief of local discomfort itching, burning, and irritation associated with hemorrhoids
Warnings For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Consult a doctor
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- in case of bleeding
- before exceeding the recommended dosage
Do not put this product into rectum using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12: consult a doctor
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before each application of this product. Gently apply to the affected area by patting and discard. Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
Other information Store at room temperature: 15° - 30 °C (59° - 86°F)
Inactive ingredient aloe barbadensis gel, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
1300 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook, PA 19067
|GNP MEDICATED WIPES
witch hazel solution
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.