Complete Allergy Medicine by Salado Sales, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Salado Sales, Inc.
NDC Code: 57243-190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 capsule|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silicon dioxide
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl, 25 mg
• SNEEZING • RUNNY NOSE • ITCHY, WATERY EYES
DUE TO HAY FEVER OR THE COMMON COLD
EACH CAPSULE INDIVIDUALLY
BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION
TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED
IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE
BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO
NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR
BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND
CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed
by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the
registered trademark Benadryl®.
Distributed by Consumer Value Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 6115, Temple, Texas 76502
|COMPLETE ALLERGY MEDICINE
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Salado Sales, Inc. (009830555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(57243-190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(57243-190), PACK(57243-190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(57243-190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(57243-190)|
Medically reviewed on May 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.