Hand Sanitizer by ShopKo Stores Operating Co., LLC
Medically reviewed on December 4, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: ShopKo Stores Operating Co., LLC
NDC Code: 37012-370
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommend for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Skin irritation develops
If swallowed get nedical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroghly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not sore above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
SHOPKO Satisfaction Guaranteed By Refund Or Exchange
Made in te USA with US ad foreign components
Manufactured by Vi-Jon, Inc.
8515 Page Ave., St. Louis mo 63114
Shopko Operating Co., LLC
SDS-MO-15036 SDA-WI-2486 DSP-MO-28 DSP-MO-34
|Labeler - ShopKo Stores Operating Co., LLC (023252638)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|