Pain Relief Junior by Meijer Distribution Inc
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-450
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tablets)*|
|Under 48||Under 6||Ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
- avoid high humidity
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Compare to Junior Tylenol® Meltaways®
For Ages 6 to 11
Acetaminophen • Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Rapid Melts • Bubblegum Flavor
24 Tablets - 160 mg Each
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Junior Tylenol® Meltaways®.
DIST. BY MEIJER
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41250-450)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41250-450)|
Medically reviewed on May 31, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.