Pain Relief Childrens by Meijer Distribution Inc
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 80mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-447
Acetaminophen 80 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tablets)*|
|under 24||under 2||Ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- avoid high humidity
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Compare to Children’s Tylenol® Meltaways®
Children’s For Ages 2 to 6
Acetaminophen • Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Chewable Bubblegum Flavor
30 Tablets-80 mg Each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY
SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by
McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered
trademark Children’s Tylenol® Meltaways®.
DIST. BY MEIJER
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41250-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41250-447)|