Mucus Relief D by Meijer Distribution Inc
Medically reviewed on August 20, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 40mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-547
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 40 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, comes back or occur with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- cough comes back or worsens
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet every 4 hours, with a full glass of water, while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Mucus Relief D
Guaifenesin • Pseudoephedrine HCl
Expectorant • Nasal Decongestant
Clears Nasal/Sinus Congestion
Thins & Loosens Mucus
Easy to Swallow
DIST. BY MEIJER
2929 WALKER AVE NW,
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|MUCUS RELIEF D
guaifenesin, pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41250-547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41250-547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41250-547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(41250-547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41250-547)|