Mucus Relief D by Meijer Distribution Inc
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 40mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-547
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 40 mg
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- high blood pressure
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- cough comes back or worsens
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, comes back or occur with fever, rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet every 4 hours, with a full glass of water, while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Mucus Relief D
Guaifenesin • Pseudoephedrine HCl
Expectorant • Nasal Decongestant
Clears Nasal/Sinus Congestion
Thins & Loosens Mucus
Easy to Swallow
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DIST. BY MEIJER
2929 WALKER AVE NW,
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
|MUCUS RELIEF D
guaifenesin, pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41250-547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41250-547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41250-547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(41250-547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41250-547)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.