Hand Sanitizer by Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 616mg in 1mL
Labeler: Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC
NDC Code: 37012-439
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alchol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
if skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful gers and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Made in the USA with US and foreign components
Manufactured by Vi-Jon, Inc
8515 Page Ave., St. Louis MO 63114
for Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC
ethyl alcohl liquid
|Labeler - Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC (023252638)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.