Antiseptic by Shopko Stores Operating
Medically reviewed on July 26, 2017
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Shopko Stores Operating
NDC Code: 37012-299
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
1. Remove Printed Tamper Evident Neckband
2. Squeeze both tabs at Base of cap while turning the cap until loose.
To CLOSE: Place cap back on bottle and turn cap until it clicks twice and feels secure.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
for this product
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children 6 years & older: rinse for 30 secnds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- when used after brushing, rinse mouth with water first
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, methylparaben, sucralose, propylparaben, blue 1
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Rinse
Manufactured by Vi-Jon, Inc.,
One Swan Drive., Smyrna, TN37167
For Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC
For consumer questions
By Refund Or Exchange
cetylpyridinium chloride mouthwash
|Labeler - Shopko Stores Operating (023252638)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.