Anticavity by Shopko Stores Operating Co.LLC
Medically reviewed on January 2, 2018
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 10.4mg in 1mL
Labeler: Shopko Stores Operating Co.LLC
NDC Code: 37012-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.055% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 mililiters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above thr 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 mililiters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Bubblegum Anticavity Kids Fluoride Rinse.
Manufactured by Vi-Jon, Inc.,
One Swan Dr., Smyrna, TN 37167
for ShopKo Stores Operating Co., LLC
For consumer questions call 1-888-593-05936
ShopKo Satisfaction Guaranteed By Refund Or Exchange
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Shopko Stores Operating Co.LLC (023252638)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|