Leader Clotrimazole Anti-Fungal
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-760
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
- cures most athletes foot, jock itch, and ringworms
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
Warnings For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F)
- Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredients benzyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, liquid paraffin, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan monostearate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol
Distributed By Cardinal Health
Dublin, Ohio 73017
Made in Korea
|LEADER CLOTRIMAZOLE ANTI-FUNGAL
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.