Alcohol-Free Anticavity by ShopKo Stores Operating., LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: ShopKo Stores Operating., LLC
NDC Code: 37012-482
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, cetylpyridinium chloride, flavor, sodium saccharin, phosphoric acid, sodium benzoate, sucralose, poloxamer 407, benzoic acid, disodium phosphate, propylene glycol, red 33, green 3
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
1. Remove Printed Tamper Evident Neckband
2. Squeeze Both tabs at Base of cap While turning the cap until loose.
To Close: Place cap back on bottle and turn cap until it clicks twice and feels secure.
This rinse may cause temporary staing to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurence.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Complete Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
Manufactured by Vi-Jon, Inc
One Swan Dr., Smyrna, TN 37167
for ShopKo Stores Operating Co., LLC
for consumer questions
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - ShopKo Stores Operating., LLC (023252638)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 11, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.