MediChoice BZK Antiseptic Towelette
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 16, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13mg in 100mg
Labeler: Owens and Minor
NDC Code: 39892-0301
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13%
First Aid Antiseptic
Antiseptic cleaning of hands.
- for deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- in the eyes
- on mucous membranes
- or irritated skin
- over large areas of the body
- irritation, redness, or symptoms develops
- if the condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Open packet and use as a washcloth
|MEDICHOICE BZK ANTISEPTIC TOWELETTE
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Owens and Minor (847412269)|
|Registrant - Owens and Minor (847412269)|
More about benzalkonium chloride topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (3)