First Aid Antiseptic by Topco Associates LLC
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(equivalent to 1% available iodine)
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds
- animals bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage.
- if bandaged, let dry first.
- store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
C12-13 Pareth-9, citric acid, disodium phosphate, glycerin, sodium hydroxide, water
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products LP., distributor of Betadnbe Solution Bovidone-Iodine 10%
TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
|FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.