Good Neighbor Anti-Fungal
Medically reviewed on Jun 27, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 250mg in 1mL
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy)
NDC Code: 24385-676
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid, 25% w/v
For the cure of most ringworm (tinea corporis) and athlete's Foot (tinea pedis). For relief of itching, scaling , cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, and discomfort which accompany these conditions.
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of ae unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before using.
- Use only as directed.
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Anti-Fungal Liquid over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise shildren in the use of this product
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
- keep thighly closed when not in use
- store away from excessive heat and cold
aloe vera gel, fragrance, hypromellose, isopropyl alcohol (70% v/v), water, vitamin E
|GOOD NEIGHBOR ANTI-FUNGAL
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) (007914906)|
|Registrant - Lee Pharmaceuticals (056425432)|
|AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation||007914906||label(24385-676)|
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)