KPP Ultra Thin Corn Removers
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 401
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 61715-070
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 40%
- For removal of corns
- relieves pain by removing corns
For external use only.
Do not use
- If you are a diabetic
- If you hae poor blood circulation
- On irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- If necessary cut medicated disk to fit corn
- Apply medicated disk with sitcky side adhering to skin
- Cover medicated disk with enclosed cushion
- After 48 hours, remove medicated disk
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days(until corn is removed)
- May soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
|KPP ULTRA THIN CORN REMOVERS
salicylic acid plaster
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (012574513)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.