Ibuprofen by Discount Drug Mart
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: IBUPROFEN 200mg
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-115
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)*
· Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever / fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pain due to :
- menstrual cramps
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alerts: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergy reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have bad stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drug containing prescription NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- the more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretics
- reached age 60 or older
- taking any other drugs containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking aspirin for heart attacks or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
- You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools.
These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- redness or swelling is present in painful area
- any new symptoms apppear
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause a problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a PoisonControlCenter right away.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor
|adults and children 12 years and older||
|Children under 12 years||
- Store between 20-25 0c (68-77 0 F).
- do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with” SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is broken or missing.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Pregelatinized starch, Talc, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide.
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
|Registrant - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
|Marksans Pharma Limited||925822975||MANUFACTURE(53943-115)|