Cetirizine Hydrochloride by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 18, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
NDC Code: 51672-2097
Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 6 years and over||one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.|
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if carton is opened, or if imprinted inner safety seal on bottle is broken or missing
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- for lot number and expiry date see carton or bottle label.
corn starch, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, and titanium dioxide.
Distributed by: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
cetirizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.||600072078||MANUFACTURE(51672-2097)|