Stool Softener by Walgreens
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
NDC Code: 0363-0170
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
for relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily for several days, or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30º (59º-86ºF)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- ≠≠This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Surfak® Stool Softener
corn oil, D&C Red #33, edible white ink, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol special
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Docusate Calcium 240 mg / Gentle Relief of Constipation
- Once-a-day dosage
- Sodium free
Compare to Surfak® Stool Softener active ingredient≠≠
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.