Woodwards HandClens Foaming Sanitizer Color and Fragrance Free
Medically reviewed on October 20, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pacific World Corporation
NDC Code: 60193-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- When soap and water are not available.
- Kills germs and helps prevent infections in minor cuts and abrasions.
- Do not use in eyes,ears or mouth. In case of eye contact, flush with water immediately.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs or if condition persists.
- Keep out of reach of children under 2 years of age.
- Apply as needed and rub into skin.
- No rinsing necessary.
Water, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Allantoin, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid
|WOODWARDS HANDCLENS FOAMING SANITIZER
COLOR AND FRAGRANCE FREE
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Pacific World Corporation (089693097)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.