Anti Acne Natural Volcanic Sulfur
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: SULFUR 10g in 100g
Labeler: Galenium Pharmasia Laboratories, PT
NDC Code: 26050-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Precipitated Sulfur 10%
for the treatment of acne.
For external use only
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs , only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Apply only to areas with acne.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use on large areas of skin.
- Do not get into eyes. If excessive skin Irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Work up a lather using warm water and apply to affected area.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Saponified Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Lanolin, Fragrance, Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanol Amide, Salicylic Acid 0.25%, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide.
Distributed by Dr. Joesoef Skin Care, LLC.
Boca Raton, Florida 33433 USA
|ANTI ACNE NATURAL VOLCANIC SULFUR
|Labeler - Galenium Pharmasia Laboratories, PT (726631497)|
|Galenium Pharmasia Laboratories, PT||726631497||manufacture(26050-101)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.