NATURAL LEMON MINT HERB THROAT DROPS
Medically reviewed on December 29, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.6mg
Labeler: Ricola USA Inc.
NDC Code: 63667-676
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral pain reliever
Menthol, 1.6 mg
temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
citric acid, extracts of lemon balm and a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), natural color (beta carotene), natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar
|NATURAL LEMON MINT HERB THROAT DROPS
|Labeler - Ricola USA Inc. (177265261)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.