NATURAL LEMON MINT HERB THROAT DROPS
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.6mg
Labeler: Ricola USA Inc.
NDC Code: 63667-676
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral pain reliever
Menthol, 1.6 mg
temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
citric acid, extracts of lemon balm and a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), natural color (beta carotene), natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar
|NATURAL LEMON MINT HERB THROAT DROPS
|Labeler - Ricola USA Inc. (177265261)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.