Natural Cherry Honey Herb Throat Drops
Medically reviewed on Dec 27, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.8mg
Labeler: Ricola Ag
NDC Code: 54305-507
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral pain reliever
Menthol, 1.8 mg
temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
|NATURAL CHERRY HONEY HERB THROAT DROPS
|Labeler - Ricola Ag (480227248)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.