DayTime Sinus Relief by Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
Medically reviewed on May 24, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
NDC Code: 53345-012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
temporarily relieves sinus symptoms:
- sinus pain
- nasal & sinus congestion
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
- redness or swelling is present
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
Adults & children 12 yrs & over
|2 softgels with water every 4 hrs|
Children 4 to under 12 yrs
|ask a doctor|
children under 4 yrs
|do not use|
- when taking NIGHTTIME and DAYTIME products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, titanium dioxide
Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Ltd.
DayTime Sinus Relief Capsules
Quantity : 4000 Capsules
NDC. No : 53345-012-01
Inspect immediate upon receipt.
This is a bulk shipment intended for further processing only.
Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not refrigerate.
CAUTION : "FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKING"
|DAYTIME SINUS RELIEF
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd. (421293287)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.||421293287||MANUFACTURE(53345-012), ANALYSIS(53345-012)|