NightTime Sinus Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 7, 2019.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
NDC Code: 53345-013
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
temporarily relieves nasal & sinus symptoms:
- sinus pain
- nasal & sinus congestion
- runny nose & sneezing
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- redness or swelling is present
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
Adults & children 12 yrs & over
|2 softgels with water every 4 hrs|
Children 4 to under 12 yrs
|ask a doctor|
children under 4 yrs
|do not use|
- when taking NIGHTTIME and DAYTIME products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, titanium dioxide
Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Ltd.
NightTime Sinus Relief Capsules
Quantity : 4000 Capsules
NDC. No : 53345-013-01
Inspect immediate upon receipt.
This is a bulk shipment intended for further processing only.
Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not refrigerate.
CAUTION : "FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKING"
|NIGHTTIME SINUS RELIEF
acetaminophen, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd. (421293287)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.||421293287||MANUFACTURE(53345-013), ANALYSIS(53345-013)|