Sani Professional Brand Sani-Hands BasicsHand Wipes Hand Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13mg in 1mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-7007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For repeated use
- Dries in seconds
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water, SD Alcohol 40, Sorbic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% w/w
- To dispense, lift cover, remove seal, pull center sheet from roll, twist to a point, and feed through dispenser hole in cover. Keep cap closed to prevent moisture loss.
- Use entire wipe to thoroughly wipe hands, fingers, and wrists.
- To sanitize use multiple wipes.
- Discard after single use.
Keep this out of reach of children
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
|SANI PROFESSIONAL BRAND SANI-HANDS BASICSHAND WIPES
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture(10819-7007)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.