Total Home Antibacterial
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.115g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-155
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.115%
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
if eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if irritation and redness develops and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center right away.
- Storage, Store at room temperature
- Dispensing Remove seal band. Lift tab at front of lid. Pull up corner of center sheet and thread through dispenser slit in lid. Close lid to retain moisture.
- Use. Apply wipe thoroughly to hands as desired. Allow to dry without rinsing.
- Disposal. Dispose of used wipes in a trash receptacle after use. Do not flush.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, SD Alcohol 40-B, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.