Aspirin by CARDINAL HEALTH
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: CARDINAL HEALTH
NDC Code: 37205-668
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves:
- pain and fever of colds
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor pain of arthritis
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription and nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn starch, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol
†Compare to Genuine Bayer® Aspirin active ingredient
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Fast, Safe Pain Relief
300 COATED TABLETS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer® HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Genuine Bayer® Aspirin.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
All Leader® Brand Products are
100% satisfaction guaranteed or return
to place of purchase for a full refund.
aspirin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - CARDINAL HEALTH (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(37205-668)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(37205-668)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(37205-668)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(37205-668)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 6, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.