Family Care Nasal Relief by United Exchange Corp
Medically reviewed on May 3, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5g in 100mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp
NDC Code: 65923-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%...............................................Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temprarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Warnings Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 does in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Shake well before use. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tiling head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 20° and 25°C (66° and 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Inactive ingredients benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, disodium edetate hydrate, dl-camphor, eucalyptol, l-menthol, monobasic sodium phosphate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water
United Exchange Corp
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE NASAL RELIEF
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp (840130579)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.