HOME ANTIBACTERIAL Fresh Scent
Medically reviewed on June 7, 2018
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.115g
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-0554
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.115%
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
if eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if irritation and redness develops and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center right away.
- Storage, Store at room temperature
- Dispensing Remove seal band. Lift tab at front of lid. Pull up corner of center sheet and thread through dispenser slit in lid. Close lid to retain moisture.
- Use. Apply wipe thoroughly to hands as desired. Allow to dry without rinsing.
- Disposal. Dispose of used wipes in a trash receptacle after use. Do not flush.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, SD Alcohol 40-B, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.