Womens Laxative by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Medically reviewed on July 10, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C red #7 calcium lake, hypromellose phthalate, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
Women's Laxative Tablets
BISACODYL, 5 mg
- Gentle, predictable, overnight relief from constipation
COMPARE TO CORRECTOL® active ingredient*
TAMPER EVIDENT|: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD Consumer Care Inc., distributor of Correctol®.
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|