Motion Sickness by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-630
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
for children under 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|children 6 to under 12 years||½ to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under 6 years||¼ to ½ tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 1-½ tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
DIMENHYDRINATE TABLETS / ANTIEMETIC
- Fast Acting Motion Sickness Relief
- For Children and Adults
50 mg EACH
COMPARE TO DRAMAMINE® active ingredient*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Original Formula.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|