Motion Sickness II by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Medically reviewed on June 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-620
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1 hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Call toll free: 1-888-423-0139
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
Motion Sickness II
MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS / ANTIEMETIC
- Provides up to 24 Hours of Protection from Motion Sickness-with Less Drowsiness
25 mg EACH
COMPARE TO DRAMAMINE® LESS DROWSY active ingredient*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|MOTION SICKNESS II
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.