Quality Choice Tolnaftate Antifungal
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc
NDC Code: 63868-104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
- clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete's foot recurring when used daily
- effectively soothes and relieves itching associated with jock itch, scaly skin between the toes and burning feet
Warnings For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product for athlete's foot, pay special attention to space between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least one daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 2° and 30° C (36° and 86° F)
- Lot No. and Exp. Date:see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredients propylene glycol, liquid paraffin, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan monostearate, polyoxyethylene cetylether, purified water, methylparaben, propylparaben
Distributed By Quality Choice
Novi, Mi 48376-0995
Made in Korea
|QUALITY CHOICE TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc (011920774)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.