Stool Softener by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- temporary relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
- if abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you are presently taking mineral oil
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use which may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special
Call toll free: 1-888-423-0139
DOCUSATE SODIUM 100 mg
- Fast, Dependable Relief of Occasional Constipation
COMPARE TO DULCOLAX® active ingredient*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark of Dulcolax®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 5, 2018