Medically reviewed on May 31, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Blistex Inc
NDC Code: 10157-1006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)
- for the treatment of acne
- reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
For external use only
do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Blistex Inc (005126354)|