Family Care Original Eye
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 5, 2020.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp
NDC Code: 65923-510
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredients Purpose
Tetrahydrozoline HCL 0.05%................................................... Redness reliever
- for the relief of redness of the eyes due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or last more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to open bottle, push cap down and twist counterclockwise. To close bottle, twist clockwise until it stops turning
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium borate
United Exchange Corp.
Cypress, CA 90630 USA
Made in South Korea
|FAMILY CARE ORIGINAL EYE
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp (840130579)|
More about tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants
- FDA Alerts (1)