Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 0.05g in 1g
Labeler: CoValence, Inc.
NDC Code: 66915-250
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin*, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Grandis (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Phytic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Anti-bacterial scrub for the treatment of acne and acne prone skin.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irriation may occur, charaterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- When using t this product apply only to areas with acne.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - CoValence, Inc. (070653204)|
|Registrant - CoValence, Inc. (070653204)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.