Warm Vanilla Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 147mL in 237mL
Labeler: Greenbrier International, Inc.
NDC Code: 33992-3004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Ethyl Alcohol 62.0%...........................Antimicrobial
- for handwashing to decrease the bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- store at 20oC to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
- may discolor certain fabrics
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.
Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- briskly rub hands together until dry
- supervise children under 6 years in the use of this product
water, carbomer, triethanolamine, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fd&c yellow no.5, fd&c red no.33.
|WARM VANILLA HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518)|
|China Ningbo Shangge Cosmetic Technology Corp.||529287434||manufacture(33992-3004)|