Infants Gas Relief Original Formula
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dimethicone 20mg in 0.3mL
NDC Code: 59779-701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 20 mg
Relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- shake well before using
- all doses may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek
- dosage can be mixed with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- for best results, clean dropper after each use and replace original cap
|Age (yr)||Weight (lb)||Dose|
|infants under 2||under 24||0.3 mL|
|children over 2||over 24||0.6 mL|
- do not use if printed foil seal under cap is torn or missing
- store at room temperature
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Carbomer 934-P, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Natural Flavors, Purified Water, Red #3, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
|INFANTS GAS RELIEF
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC (967545935)|
|davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC||967545935||MANUFACTURE(59779-701), PACK(59779-701), LABEL(59779-701), ANALYSIS(59779-701)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 28, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.