Magnesium Oxide 400mg
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 28, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM OXIDE 400mg
Labeler: Allegiant Health
NDC Code: 69168-174
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium Oxide 400mg (241.3mg elemental magnesium)
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach
taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
more than 2 tablets in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than two weeks, except under the advise and supervision of a physician
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- take 1 tablet twice a day or as directed by a physician
Magnesium Supplement Directions:
- take 1 to 2 tablets daily or as directed by a physician
- Magnesium content per tablet: 241.3mg
- store at room temperature 59°-86° F (15°-30°C)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
|MAGNESIUM OXIDE 400MG
magnesium oxide 400mg tablet
|Labeler - Allegiant Health (079501930)|