Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 25, 2019.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: WITCH HAZEL 50g in 100g
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6829
Witch hazel 50%
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporary relief of irritation and burning.
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.
For external use only.
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222)
ask a health professional before use.
- adult: Cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
- apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement. After application, discard pad and wash hands.
- children under 12 years of age:Consult a doctor
- Dispose of pad in trash after use.
- Do not flush
- store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
Hemorrhoidal Pads with Witch Hazel
Cools, soothes and helps relieve local discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
Convenient to use
100 pads 3.0 in dia (7.5 cm dia)
Compare to Tucks active ingredient*
* This product is not manufactured or distrbiuted by McNEIL-PPC, Inc., owner of registered trademark Trucks
witch hazel cloth
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Registrant - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|PREMIER CARE INDUSTRIES, INC||858442403||manufacture(0904-6829)|