Panatuss PED by Seyer Pharmatec, Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 6.25mg in 1mL, DEXCHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 0.5mg in 1mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 15mg in 1mL
Labeler: Seyer Pharmatec, Inc.
NDC Code: 11026-2785
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
(in each 1 mL)
Chlophedianol HCl 6.25 mg ...................... Cough Suppressant
Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate 0.5 mg ......... Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine HCl 15 mg ................... Nasal Decongestant
Temporarily calms cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
- calms the cough control center and relieves coughing
- non narcotic cough suppressant for the temporary relief of cough
- temporarily relieves runny nose and alleviates sneezing, itching of the nose or throat and itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- a persistent cough may be sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
Do not use
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- take every 6 hours, not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a physician
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||2 mL
|Children 2 to under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor
|Children under 2 years of age||Ask a doctor
Citric acid, flavor, methylparaben, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, propylparaben, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?1-888-782-3585
chlophedianol hydrchloride, dexchlorpheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - Seyer Pharmatec, Inc. (832947126)|
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.